Reset the Maintenance Light on 2006 – 2015 Toyota Rav4, perform the following:
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position, but do not start the engine
If your car has START push-button , press the “Start” without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the odometer button (for 2006-2012 models), or DISP button (2013-2015) on steering wheel until you see “TRIP A” on the little screen
- Next, turn the ignition “off”
- Press and hold the Odometer / DISP button, and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position
If your car has START push-button , press the “Start” twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Continue to hold down the Trip Odometer Reset button until “000000” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off.